keskiviikko 25. helmikuuta 2009

Iron man

A couple of months on iron supplements seem to have paid dividend, because my hematocrit and hemoglobulin levels have rised significantly. Otherwise too, after delivering a couple of litres of blood and urine, my tests turned out normal. I´m still waiting for the results on testosteron and cortisole, though.
But hey, I wouldn´t mind injecting a little testosteron. It could do wonders for me!
Today was some sort of testosteron boost training. I did 6*5 min @ 400 watts on the bike trainer, headed out for a 30 min run, then hit some squads and calf raises with maximum weights at the gym. I feel the need for power. This if something is excellent counter balance to the typical, 3-5 hour aerobic triathlon workouts. Tomorrow I´ll be doing some anaerobic swim intervals.
I catched some xc skiing from the world champs on tv. Ok, so it was a little exciting and it was cool that the Finns got medals. But cycling is way cooler.
'

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti